Pull out your Bingo card
Have a little fun and make a few memories while you complete your bingo card. Be sure to post your efforts on Instagram or Facebook using #myptc and mention the PTC bingo, because we will be sharing all of your efforts across our channels. Let's flood social with a little PTC positivity like #onlyptc can.
Couch surface and watch movies and tv episodes filmed in PTC
- Avengers Endgame
- Sweet Home Alabama
- Keeping Up with the Joneses
- Pet Sematary II
- Joyful Noise
- What to Expect When You’re Expecting
- The Walking Dead
- Season 2 Episode 1 - What Lies Ahead
- Season 2 Episode 2- Bloodletting
- Season 4 Episode 7- Dead Weight
- Season 5 Episode 9- What’s Happened & What’s Going On
- Drop Dead Diva
- Season 1 Episode 4- If You Don’t Like My Story, Write Your Own
- The Walking Dead
Take a fitness or hobby class online with a PTC business
- Pull out your paint brushes for live Art Classes with Saville Art Studios | Facebook: @SavilleStudios
- Get your body moving with Peachtree City Fit Body Bootcamp’s virtual boot camp | Facebook: @ peachtreecityfitbody
- Dive into the arts with Creative Learning Studios | Facebook: @CLSPTC
- Find your peace with meditation and yoga with Sweet Tea Yoga | Facebook: @sweetteayoga
Cruise through Peachtree City in the comforts of home
- Take a view from above and explore
- Take a virtual golf cart ride
Make your day (and others’) peachy!
- Open your blinds and/or windows to let some Georgia sunshine in
- Throw on a Spotify playlist and get music flowing through your home. My suggestion--try one of the “mood” playlist like Have a Great Day!, Happy Hits, Cleaning Kit, or Feelin' Good
- Hop in your golf cart for your grocery (or other essential travel) run in town--take in that fresh air!
- Follow the lead of Explore Georgia's Top 5 Must Have Foods and unleash the “P’s-- peanuts, peaches, pecans, and pimento cheese. Surely these comfort foods will enhance your mood while you watch a movie watch, lounge, sit out in your backyard, or just feel like snackin’.
- Put out a positive message or make a friendly gesture in your neighborhood--take out the sidewalk chalk and make your driveway a happy piece of artwork, post a kind message on your lawn, start a Teddy Bear Hunt for your neighborhood kids, get creatively kind!
- Show your support and make a positive impact on your down time by leaving reviews for Tripadvisor Peachtree City restaurants, hotels, stores, and attractions you’ve visited in the last year
- Take the time to discover more about your state and plan your first non-socially-distant getaway travel with Explore Georgia and make memories close to home.